As trusted advisors to a wide range of businesses and business owners in the hospitality and leisure sector we can take care of all your accountancy needs and foster high performance in your business.
Looking for accountants specialising in hospitality?
Whether you require accountancy or tax compliance services or trusted advice based on our industry experience, we can offer you a complete in-house service at every stage of your businesses life-cycle.
Our award-winning team act on behalf of many hospitality clients located across London and the South East. They include a mix of independent local businesses and franchises, through to multi-location chains.
If you need advice from someone who knows the business we are well positioned to support you. As members of the British Hospitality Association (BHA) and the Restaurant Association, we are committed to the industry and high standards of client service. For our clients it means we are able to share best practice and relevant updates to help them run their businesses more profitably.
- Bars and pubs
- Outdoor leisure companies
- Fast food franchisees
- Corporate hospitality companies
We are members of:
Accountants for hotels, restaurants and leisure businesses
Our range of services include:
- Accountancy, bookkeeping, audit and tax services – we offer the services you need to stay compliant, efficient and in control.
- Employment tax – helping you to retain and reward key staff as well as creating tax efficient staff remuneration structures. We can also advise in key areas, such as tronc schemes for tips and gratuities.
- Corporate finance – raising finance for growth, sales and acquisitions.
- VAT – advice on compliance across the sector, from VAT on agent fees for sporting organisations, to the more specialist implications of the tour operators margin scheme for hotels and holiday lets and machine gaming duty aspects affecting arcade operators.
- Business support – often key for single-site operators; we can provide outsourced payroll and accounting services to allow you to focus on managing and developing your business.
- Sage training and improvements – as an alternative to outsourcing, we can assist you in developing strong in-house systems, relevant key performance indicators and robust internal accounting.
- Personal tax and wealth management – from completing necessary tax forms to inheritance tax planning and advising on tax planning opportunities, we offer a range of services for business owners and company directors.
Our hospitality and leisure experience
See examples of projects we have recently worked on, and services we have provided.