Fluctuating economic conditions, global competition and cost pressures all mean that having an experienced team of manufacturing accountants by your side becomes vital to maintaining margins and remaining competitive.
Accountants specialising in Manufacturing
We are a west of London based, award-winning firm of chartered accountants and business advisors with many years’ experience supporting manufacturing businesses.
At Rouse, our team of manufacturing accountants can offer you the clear, practical advice and specialist services your business demands to remain competitive. You will have a Partner working alongside you who is contactable, fast-moving and who has a vast experience in achieving results for other businesses similar to your own.
We currently act for more than 40 manufacturing and distribution businesses, which are primarily owner-managed or family run SMEs in and surrounding London and the Home Counties.
Having worked closely with international manufacturing businesses for many years, we understand the importance of access to advice and high quality international accountancy services. Whether you are contemplating a merger in Asia, a property venture in Eastern Europe, opening a branch office in South America, or initiating an expansion plan in the United States, as a Praxity member we can quickly source the most qualified specialist in that region. Praxity is an award-winning alliance where experts join together to assist our clients in achieving global success.
Experienced manufacturing accountants
The opportunities and challenges presented in the manufacturing sector are often unique and can be highly varied. We assist clients with a full range of services tailored to their specific requirements. This often includes:
- Financial support and advice
- Audit and tax planning
- Due diligence advice
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Reviewing the most appropriate business structure
- Claiming Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits
- Patent Box Relief
- Controlling costs and managing inventory
- Competing and trading in a global market
- Tax efficient investment planning
- Effective tax strategies for employee remuneration and staff incentivising
- Setting up computerised accounting systems
- Raising finance for expansion, new machinery and equipment
- Energy and utility cost saving strategies
- Exit and succession planning