Challenges for construction businesses
We are experienced accountants specialising in construction and property.
Choosing an accountant who specialises in the construction and property sectors will give you the peace of mind that they have experience and proven results in helping businesses facing very similar challenges to your own.
We have helped many businesses in the industry to become more competitive and efficiently run by offering specialist services and support in key areas, including:
- Starting up a construction or property business and running home-based companies
- Acquisition and takeover of a business or supplier
- Compliance with the HMRC ‘Construction Industry Scheme’ (CIS) to avoid financial penalties for filing returns late or paying tax late
- Payroll services, including payment to sub contractors meeting CIS requirements
- Projecting costs and potential cost overruns so they can be quickly addressed
- Determining the profitability of construction activities, projects and potential customers
- Projecting cash flow and cash requirements to avoid cash shortages
- Responding to the economic downturn and preparing for recovery through marketing and raising finance
- Exporting and international projects
- Managing costs including rising fuel, energy and water costs
- Exit strategies and succession planning