New UK GAAP / FRS 100, 101, 102
Our service helping companies and groups plan for and meet the biggest financial reporting change in a generation.
From 1 January 2015 a new UK financial reporting framework became effective in the UK. The changes were described as potentially the most far reaching in a generation, which will affect all limited companies in the UK from their forthcoming year-ends.
Whilst the aim of these changes is to bring coherence and clarity to financial reporting, the initial period may involve making difficult decisions and considerations on your financial reporting.
We have the technical expertise to help you consider your options and assist you through the transition process.
How can we help?
Managing the change of the new accounting framework in-house will have an impact on your training requirements and ultimately, your time. It does however, provide an opportunity to assess which reporting framework is most appropriate to you.
At Rouse Partners we have the technical expertise to assist you through this change by:
- Advising you of the accounting changes relevant to you
- Assisting you with accounting policies
- Advising on the practical implications on areas such as bank covenants, taxation or distributable reserves
- Formatting your financial statements, including comparative information
- Working with you to manage the whole transition process – starting now.
We have also produced a downloadable guide to the new UK GAAP/FRS 102.
New UK GAAP service
Contact us today to discuss our UK GAAP service and how we can help you make the transition to the new UK GAAP.