Business plans and advice
Creating a clear, workable business plan is an essential, yet sometimes overlooked, part of running a business and working towards future objectives.
We offer a business planning service to help you set appropriate targets and establish measures for your company’s performance and profitability.
We have many years of experience working with owners and board members in all types of business and can help you to make critical decisions at every stage – from start-up guidance to exit strategies…and everything in between.
Our business plan service can include
- Producing a workable business plan or growth strategy for your business
- Reviewing your pricing strategies, market positioning and competitive pressures
- Preparing financial projections for your growth strategy
- Assisting you or your finance team to codify and prepare forecasts, targets and KPI’s that monitor how well you are performing against the business plan and timescales that we agree.
We can also offer advice and reassurance including:
- Assessing your company’s systems and processes
- Advising and being a sounding board for your business ideas, strategies and concepts
- Measuring your business performance through profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows – essential if you need to raise additional funds for business growth.
Contact us to discuss our business planning or advisory services, and for a free, no obligation quotation.