Website Health Check (NEW)
Having a poorly performing website is like having a shop front that nobody can find, it is unlikely to attract much, if any, new business. This is why, as part of our business growth services we have launched a website health-check service.
The internet is now the place consumers turn to when buying new products or services, and for many high performing businesses, their website is central to winning new customers, outperforming their competition and growing their business.
As a firm of proactive accountants we want to share our knowledge and experience in online marketing to help our clients develop their own successful websites and have launched a Website Health Check service.
Our experienced marketing team will carry out a review of your website and provide a non-technical, actionable report which will help you:
- Boost your search engine rankings – How well is your website optimised, how are you performing against your competition and what strategies could you use to rank higher in search engines such as Google?
- Convert more customers – How effective is your website in engaging visitors and are there ways you could increase new enquiries and/or purchases?
- Improve your website visitor experience – How well is your website structured and can improvements be made?
- Identify if there is anything technically wrong with your website – Are there any technical changes or fixes that should be made?
- Consider how your website performs for visitors on mobile devices – How well is your website optimised for mobile devices and can this be improved?
- Develop strategies for more effective online marketing – Other simple, yet powerful tips to help you get more from your website
Following our health check, our report can be given to your web developer to make any technical changes, or this can be carried out in-house if you have the necessary experience. If you do not already have a web developer, or you are looking to build a new website, we can also introduce you to a local team of web developers.
Request a quotation
Contact us for a free, no obligation quotation for our website health check service or to find out more.