Get your FREE report for recruitment agencies
We’re back with the fifth edition of our popular, annual recruitment sector report.
As UK businesses gear up for leaving the EU and plans for expansion hang in the balance, we are reminded that growth in the recruitment sector is intrinsically linked to the health of the economy. Meanwhile, recruiters are having to grapple with increased compliance requirements, not least intermediary reporting, GDPR and their preparations for Making Tax Digital.
In this report our team review the current industry performance and look forward to how the next few months may pan out, including:
- Sector performance and outlook
- Ones to watch: Sectors with growth potential
- Recruitment and Brexit: An update
- Intermediary reporting: Why are agencies still missing this?
- Incentivising your key staff: Have you considered an EMI share option?
- Recruitment in the news
- Making Tax Digital is coming. Is your accounting system ready?
- Post-GDPR Recruitment. Did your agency get it right?
- Can a springboard injunction protect your most valuable asset?