Recruitment Sector Report 2020
Our latest sector update is coming soon
We’re back with the sixth edition of our popular, annual recruitment sector report. Uncertainties remain as we progress through the Brexit transition period, however there are several factors which put the UK economy in very good stead for the sector.
We explore these further in this latest report and hear from our team on:
- Sector performance and outlook
- IR35: What does it mean for recruitment agencies?
- Recruitment and Brexit: An update
- Charging a fee, when you’ve not agreed terms
- The steel-collar worker: Jobs, automation and AI
- Are you paying yourself tax efficiently?
- Tips for a successful recruitment acquisition
Report coming soon
This report is will be available for clients shortly and will be published for general release in early March 2020.
Clients: Please contact us to request your advanced copy.
Not a Rouse client? To be sent a copy when the report is released, please subscribe to our email updates here.