Careers at Rouse
Are you looking to join a growing, award-winning team of accountants and business advisors? We thrive on solving challenges and identifying new opportunities for our clients. That’s why we aim to recruit and retain the best by offering challenging and rewarding opportunities.
Having been part of a Top 20 firm of accountants and with Partners who have ‘Big 4’ experience, we believe that we ‘punch above our weight’ in our capability and service quality.
This means that you will get to work with a mix of prestigious and ambitious clients, directly impacting their client experience, and gaining recognition for your work and achievements.
As an approved ACCA and ICAEW training provider, we also offer excellent training and qualifications packages, and exciting opportunities to progress within.
Why choose us…
As an ambitious Partner led firm, we can offer you:
- Flexibility – Access to systems and technology that facilitate flexible and home working (dependent on role requirements).
- Community – Opportunities to get to know your fellow team members with a monthly after-work social event, ad-hoc sports events and team parties.
- Your opinions are heard – Working closely with the Partners, your ideas and feedback is always considered for implementation.
- Appraisals and mentoring – On-boarding processes and appraisal systems that are designed to identify how you can develop with resources available to support you.
- Integral to the team and client – The power to make a difference and be recognised for your efforts. Input from team members at each level is often used to improve the client experience.