Our audit process
Here is our audit process, developed through many years of experience to give maximum assurance and added value to your business. Click on the image for further details of each stage:
1. Planning your audit – At Rouse we do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Each audit begins with a thorough identification and assessment of your risks and then building an audit plan that is unique to your business environment.
- Initial meeting/s
- Understanding your business
- Assessing your risks
- Building an audit strategy
- Assessing your internal controls, where possible
2. Interim audit – Why wait until the end of the audit when a problem could have been solved sooner? We can also produce an interim report which gives an analytical review of performance, key structures and evaluation of results to date.
We also bring forward, where possible, year end related audit work to help identify potential issues and improvements in systems and controls. We will meet with you to discuss and explain the findings.
- Analytical review of performance
- Review of key systems
- Compliance testing
- Interim issues reported
- Progress meeting
3. Final audit and reporting – On completion of your audit you will receive a full audit report complete with a summary, our comments, implications and recommendations. For simplicity and to help you or your management prioritise solutions we flag each issue and rate it as low, medium or high risk.
- Final review of performance
- Report final audit findings
- Final statements, accounting policies and disclosures
- Summary report
Contact us for a free, no obligation quotation and consultation to discuss how you could benefit from our audit services.