Buying a business
Acquiring an existing business can be a complicated process, but having a team of experienced professionals by your side can give you the peace of mind that you have taken all necessary due diligence steps and that you know exactly what you are purchasing.
Our business acquisition services include:
- Valuing your target – We can prepare a realistic business valuation based on our accounting methodology and if available, combined with our research of other completed sales of similar businesses.
- Advising on your financing options – Discussing the various options available to you and assisting with your negotiations.
- Purchase support – Extracting warranties from the vendor on any points of query and negotiating a fair purchase price.
- Due diligence – Assessing and providing you with a detailed report on the financial, and business risks associated with your potential acquisition, ensuring safeguards are in place.
- Management buyout support – We have experience assisting management buy outs from the initial stages to completion.
- Advising on the structuring and integration – If the target business is to be moved into a group structure we can review on the tax and accounting implications and provide advice to assist with the integration.
- Business planning – We can help you set appropriate targets and establish measures for the performance and profitability of your new business.
Why choose us?
- Hands-on transaction management, from concept to completion
- Effective deal structuring
- Strong relationships with other professionals experienced with business purchases
- A wealth of experience gained from successfully completed business purchases
- A team of professionals to guide you through every stage of the process
Contact us for a no obligation, confidential discussion on your requirements and how we can assist.