Company Law is a minefield of complex rules and regulations and the penalties for failures and mistakes are higher than ever before. We offer a complete range of flexible and reliable services for your business.
Our experienced and qualified company secretarial team offers the complete range of services, designed to give you peace of mind that these complexities are dealt with.
We’ll make sure you keep on top of your statutory obligations as a company director or company secretary, so that you can concentrate on the day-to-day demands of running your business.
We can either provide a complete service or build a tailored package to suit your exact needs, all at excellent value for money.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Forming a new limited company or LLP electronically
- Setting up and maintaining the statutory registers that you are required to keep
- Acting as your companies’ registered office
- Ensuring that accounts and annual returns are filed within the statutory deadlines
- Producing the paperwork for events such as officer changes and share transfers
- Dealing with more complex events such as changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association, share buy backs and reductions of share capital
- Providing advice on company law
Here are some of the reasons our clients choose our services:
- A dedicated and experienced team – Led by our qualified Chartered Secretary with over 20 years experience, we have an in-house team who are easily contactable and responsive to your every need.
- Value for money and clear pricing – We aim to provide excellent value for money and you will know exactly what the costs will be as our fees will be agreed beforehand.
- Peace of mind – You can be assured that your compliance matters are being dealt with efficiently and securely.
- Telephone support – As part of our service to you, our team of experts are on hand to help with any queries that you might have.
- The latest company secretarial software with 24 hour access – View your information through a standard web browser at any time and keep up to date with your affairs.
- Longer term compliance – All returns will, at some point in the future, have to be made electronically and by using our service, you will remain compliant at all times with Companies House.
- Service for solicitors – We offer specialist advice and back office company secretarial assistance for solicitors and legal firms to provide to their clients.
- Looking for more reasons to work with us? Visit the top 10 reasons why our clients choose us
Contact us for further details on how we can help you with our company secretarial services.