Have you planned how you will pass your assets to your children, grandchildren or other relatives? We can provide specialist advice on inheritance tax planning and set up and manage Trust funds.
Trusts are often established to protect estates and to minimise the risks and costs associated with future divorce settlements, creditors, long-term care and taxation charges. Therefore, they can give you more control over your assets and allow your chosen family or friends to benefit from the inheritance that you want them to receive.
How can we help?
We have significant experience in dealing with Trusts and Estates and are able to provide specialist advice to help you set up and manage a Trust that is tax efficient and meets you and your family’s wishes.
At Rouse Partners we have the expertise to assist you with the tax compliance and tax planning areas of Trusts and have good relationships with solicitors specialising in Trust work. As your Trust accountant and tax advisor we will take away the worry of complying with various tax rules and help you structure your affairs to be as tax efficient as possible.
Our accountancy Trust services include:
- Advice on whether setting up a Trust is right for you
- Advice on establishing and registering the Trust
- Acting in an individual capacity as your Trustee or Executor
- Preparing accounts for a Trust
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns for beneficiaries
- Closing a Trust and unwinding its tax status
- Assisting with obtaining probate – including the valuing of assets and changing ownership details
- Calculating and providing advice on Inheritance Tax due
We take the time to understand you and your family circumstances and financial arrangements, and will then advise you as to the most appropriate Trusts or structures for your situation.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help and for a free, no obligation quotation.