At Rouse we are an award-winning, independent firm of accountants, tax and business advisors who are experienced in supporting estate agents.
Looking for experienced estate agent accountants?
Running an estate agency or lettings business requires the ability to balance and manage many tasks and there is an abundance of legislation and administration that you must adhere to. Having an experienced advisor on your side can reduce the worry, time burden and add value to your business.
Our west of London based team of chartered accountants and tax advisors have significant experience in the property sector. As specialist accountants for estate agents we provide a full range of solutions tailored to your needs, including bookkeeping, management accounting, profit improvement, tax planning and business assurance.
Accountants specialising in estate agents
From year-end accounts and tax, to payroll and company secretarial services, we provide the full suite of compliance services that are needed by estate agencies. Our services are designed to relieve you of administrative burdens and release time for you and your team to concentrate on managing your business more effectively.
Our estate agency accountancy services
As well as providing all the accountancy and tax compliance services that your estate agency needs, we also offer value adding services including:
- Accountants’ report – If your estate agency or lettings business holds client money, then you must produce on application, and thereafter within 6 months of your financial year end, an accountants’ report showing compliance with ARLA Bye Laws. Our teams can produce reports for you required under the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) Bye Laws and we are also able to provide reports required for RICS regulated firms. As ICAEW chartered accountants we will provide an annual accountants report if required, confirming compliance with the Association’s Bye Laws which will include mandatory reconciliations so that you can concentrate on your business.
- Structuring an LLP partnership estate agency – Have you considered if the structure of your business meets your current requirements? Many estate agents have not updated their partnership /shareholder agreement, which could have a negative impact on your business in the long term. We can make sure you are structured effectively and advise on any changes needed.
- Advice on management issues and best practice – We can set up your accounting software (or work with existing software) and advise on the most effective way to record all your transactions in real time.
- Regular management reporting – We can create bespoke reports to help you keep track of your business performance, cashflow and income, which is vital particularly for growing estate agencies. We can create bespoke management reports so that we provide monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly reporting to you.
- Cutting-edge tax planning – Our highly experienced tax team can offer comprehensive tax health checks and tax planning advice to ensure you are not paying a single penny more tax than you absolutely have to; equally we will ensure you don’t get any nasty surprises.
- Buying, selling and raising finance – Our in-house corporate finance specialist can provide trusted advice on potential merger and acquisition opportunities, conduct due diligence, advise on your options for raising finance and if the time comes, handle the sale of your estate agency to help you achieve the most favourable outcome.
For a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your business and finance needs please contact our construction and property team below.