Hospitality Sector Report
Get your FREE update for restaurants, pubs/bars and others in the hospitality sector.
The COVID-19 pandemic struck just as the industry’s optimism was finally starting to build after years of uncertainty. At the end of 2019, clarity over Brexit and the General Election had boosted business confidence and the signs were pointing to modest growth in the sector. But then along came COVID-19.
In our latest report we cover:
- Sector support measures and changes on the horizon
- Back to business in the new normal
- Eat out to help out scheme guidance
- A closer look at the recent VAT cut
- Signage to ramp up your restart
- Changes ahead to the furlough scheme
- Return of the staycation