Construction Sector Report 2020
Our latest sector update is coming soon
It has been a challenging year for the sector, with increasing costs and fluctuating market confidence, amongst other factors weighing on firms and squeezing profitability.
However, as we begin the New Year, and indeed the new decade, we seem to be seeing new shoots of optimism across the industry. In this latest report for construction and property businesses we cover:
- Sector performance and outlook
- Major VAT change coming this year
- IR35 reform to test the sector
- Capital allowances
- Sustainability in construction
- New rules for drones in construction
- Possible tax changes this year
- An interview with a construction client
- Our services for construction firms
Report coming soon
This report will be available to clients shortly and will then released for general download from mid-February 2020.
Clients: Please contact us to request your copy before general release.
Not a Rouse client? To be sent a copy when the report is released, please subscribe to our email updates here.