With tightening buy to let tax rules, property investors are coming under increased pressure to review their portfolios. At Rouse, our experienced buy to let tax team can help you stay compliant with your tax requirements, whilst providing advice to ensure that you are acting tax efficiently.
Established buy to let investor?
Our knowledgeable buy to let tax accountants support many clients with property portfolios. We can offer advice on your structure and ensure you are taking advantage of the buy to let tax reliefs and opportunities available to you. Please complete our form below to arrange a quotation for the services that you require.
Looking to get into buy to let?
We are not currently able to assist new clients looking to enter into a buy to let investment. However, you can read our buy to let guides on setting up, incorporating vs not incorporating in a company structure, and other areas you may be considering at this time.
Our buy to let services include:
- Tax returns – Preparing and submitting your self assessment tax returns.
- Tax advice – Advising on various tax reliefs, allowable expenses to be claimed and tax planning opportunities as they become available/relevant to your situation.
- Structuring – Advising on structuring your property portfolio and whether setting up a limited company is in your best interests.
- Filing obligations – Company secretarial services, should you structure as a limited company.
- Tax advice on sale – Reviewing and advising on capital gains tax issues before the sale of your property.
- Overseas property – Guiding you on tax implications from property held abroad – both on your UK tax liabilities and tax you will occur abroad (via Praxity, our international alliance).
- Non UK residents – Managing UK tax issues for non UK residents.
- Inheritance tax planning – Advising on inheritance tax planning to pass on your property.
We also have very close relationships with other buy to let specialists including mortgage brokers, solicitors and lettings agents, and will introduce you to these contacts where they can be of assistance.
Please note that we are unable to give our professional advice or opinion without undertaking formal client engagement procedures. During our initial communications we will discuss your requirements in order to provide an quotation for your approval. On acceptance we will carry out our client engagement procedures and agree timescales for our work.