Family business accountants
At Rouse Partners we have a specialist Family Business Team with the experience and knowledge to help family businesses continue from one generation to the next.
In the UK, approximately 75% of all businesses in the private sector are family owned and they employ 9.2 million people.* Growing and running a family business can present many unique family business challenges and requires a considered business approach and way of thinking.
Many family businesses do not have succession plans in place, and a number do not survive the handover to later generations, therefore specialist advice, and planning can be crucial.
Experienced accountants for family businesses
Our team can assist family businesses through the process of succession, managing conflict and disagreements, improving communication and governance and putting appropriate measures in place to ensure fair returns to all family members. We also work with the next generation, educating and preparing them for the future so that your family business can continue successfully for years to come.
Family business accounting services
Our family business services include:
- Strategic planning
- Auditing and accounting services
- Corporate and personal taxation
- Inheritance tax planning
- Corporate finance and business valuations
- Executive remuneration planning
- Succession planning
- Governance and formalising structure/systems
- Reviewing or developing family constitutions
Why choose us?
- Best practice advice: Our team are up-to-date on family business issues and take part in regular training and industry forums to stay informed on best practice for family businesses.
- Experience: Our team has provided family business consultancy across the region and our experience has helped these businesses to successfully continue to the next generation.
- Understanding your challenges: Our team has been involved in their own family businesses as well as being qualified advisors, which means we understand the challenges you face, both from the perspective of a family business member and expert consultant.
- Client service excellence: Becoming a client will mean that you will enjoy the benefits of a high quality, partner-led client service. We were winners of ’Large firm of the year’ in the AccountingWEB Practice Excellence Programme 2014, having been runners up for the award in 2013. The award is based on feedback from clients and judging from an expert panel – who rated our client service amongst the top in the UK.
Free family business consultation
We are ideally located towards the west of London and are well positioned to support local family businesses, as well as those in London and across the South East.
Contact our family business team today to discuss our services and to arrange a free, no obligation one hour consultation at your offices or at ours.
* Source: Family Business Survey 2013 – Rouse Partners LLP & Praxity