Carrying out the many tasks required to process a payroll can be a real demand for businesses. That is why choosing to outsource this responsibility to our experienced payroll team could save you time and worry.
At Rouse your payroll service is based on your individual requirements and is adaptable should your needs change over time. You can use our payroll service as a standalone service, or as part of your wider Rouse accountancy or tax services.
Our payroll service can include:
Why choose our payroll service?
- A payroll service, not a bureau – This means there are no hidden costs and we don’t strip everything out to headline a low payslip price, only to add it on in extras down the line. Our quotation is inclusive and transparent.
- No software needed – We work with leading industry software which means you do not need to purchase licenses or subscriptions. You simply send us your data each time your payroll needs to be processed and we will take care of the rest.
- Dedicated team and account manager – We offer a fast and efficient payroll service from a dedicated team, on hand to support you.
- Flexibility – Whether you need weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll, or a combination of these, our team will build your payroll service around your needs.
- Securely send your data to us – Our encrypted client portal and file sending platforms let you send your data securely and quickly to our team.
- We are Bacs approved – This means we have completed and passed their regular audits on our data security and service quality.
- RTI reporting as standard – Our service complies with Real Time Information requirements, where data must be sent to HMRC about PAYE, NIC and student loans every time employees are paid.
Rouse Partners offer an all-round, excellent service. They are a team who I can trust to get the job done and to be there to support me when timely advice is needed. They provide a personal, friendly touch. Andrew Guest
Let’s discuss your specific payroll requirements or arrange a quotation from our team.
Contact us >>